More than ever, you need resources at your fingertips to get tasks done on your schedule. Traditional business hours just don’t cut it for our multi-tasking student body.
That’s why we’re so excited to bring you GreenLight. GreenLight is a new transcript service option that allows every University of North Texas at Dallas student to access their full academic records whenever they need them, and from anywhere. All you need is internet access.
UNT Dallas has partnered with GreenLight specifically to give our students ownership of their records and to give them fast, free access to their transcripts. Whether you need to send an official transcript electronically or print an unofficial copy for your own records, you’ll be able to request and access your UNT Dallas transcript from your computer, smart phone or tablet.
Think about this: It’s late, and you’re online applying for a new job, or for a scholarship or to graduate school. You’re ready to hit the submit button, except you lack one thing: your official UNT Dallas transcript. With GreenLight, you never have to miss a deadline or risk losing out on that important scholarship or new job because you couldn’t get quick-and-easy access to your official transcript.
No longer will you have to wait over the weekend to have your transcript request processed during normal business hours. With Greenlight, your academic records are accessible 24-7.
Let’s Get Started
NOTE: If you already have an account on GreenLightLocker.com through another school (e.g. DCCCD), then there is no need to register again at GreenLightLocker.com. Please follow the steps below:
- Log into your account and navigate to your profile by clicking on your name in the top right corner.
- Click on “Claim Credentials” and paste your UNTD GreenLight enrollment code. Then press the “Verify & Add” button. You should see your UNTD transcript added to your GreenLight Locker.
If you don’t currently have an account on GreenLightLocker.com, please follow these steps:
- Lookup your GreenLight enrollment code by following the video below https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQvwLdNNcoI
- Access GreenLightLocker.com and click on Register using the instructions in the registration tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaHIPG1E34A&feature=youtu.be
- Paste your Enrollment Code, type your date of birth and last name, then press “Validate.”
- Follow the remaining prompts to finish setting up your profile.
- After you verify and activate your account, you'll be able to request a digital version of your transcript, which can be sent electronically to any institution via email. Please inform the recipient that they will receive an email from GreenLight.
- Unofficial transcripts are easy to obtain as well and can be printed or just kept for your own records.
Find More Information
- Helpful Tutorial on How to Use GreenLight:
- Helpful Tutorial if You Have Trouble Registering on the GreenLight site:
Note: GreenLight does not provide official, printed transcripts. If you need a printed copy of your official UNT Dallas transcript, go to our website.
Main GreenLight Tutorials
How To Share Your Transcript via GreenLight:
GreenLight Registration Troubleshooting:
Supplemental GreenLight Tutorials
My Transcript is Outdated:
I need to know about the FERPA release
I forgot my username
I forgot my password
I am having issues with the registration form
I am having issues with the enrollment code
GreenLightLocker.com website is not loading
I need to know what browsers are supported
I am having issues sharing a transcript